Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mt. Laurel Harvest Festival 2009




It's been a while since my last post because with school, pregnancy, and Brooks I really don't have time to do this anymore! Plus we need a new camera if anyone can suggest a good brand that doesn't cost a fortune! Anyways, yesterday we went to the Mt. Laurel Harvest Festival with Allison, Elliott, and Mrs. Jones. We had a good time except the kiddos were a little ill! Elli was so good, she just sat in her stroller and didn't complain. Brooks on the other hand was not happy when we stopped to shop and he constantly threw his cup down for me to bend over and get! I told him I wouldn't be doing that much longer, pretty soon I'll be to huge to bend over! We had a good time and it was a beautiful day! I love fall and I am looking forward to being outdoors for activities this time of year!


No comments: